UPDATE: THIS BLOG IS CLOSED.
If you need to send me an inquiry, go to my blogger profile and use the contact email address.

Thank You.


14 October, 2009

CMT Crossroads: Taylor Swift & Def Leppard (DVDRip) [MP3] [HQ] [Bonus Tracks]



Track Listing:
1. Photograph
2. Picture To Burn
3. Love Story
4. Hysteria
5. Teardrops On My Guitar
6. When Love and Hate Collide
7. Should've Said No
8. Pour Some Sugar On Me
9. Our Song (Bonus Track)
10. Love (Bonus Track)
11. Two Steps Behind (Bonus Track)

DOWNLOAD 
(updated March. 2013)

ALL Credit goes to:
 degrassifreakdownloads.blogspot.com

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks these are great. where did the bonus tracks come from? they werent on the tv special...

DegrassiFreak said...

Your Welcome! :)
The bonus performances are only on the DVD! I bought the DVD (it's only available at Walmart, and sites like Amazon) and ripped the audio from that!

Let me just say, if you liked it on TV, it's worth buying the DVD!

Here's the DVD on walmart.com:
http://bit.ly/6sDEFG

JDizzle said...

I nearly gave up on being able to download this but THANK YOU FOR HOSTING IT!!!!!!! Such good quality too!